We have a growing photo set of the churches along 96 Street at our Facebook Page. You don’t have to “like” our page to view the photos, nor do you eve have to belong to Facebook in the first place. However, if you are on FB it would be great if you could join our page. We want to send a clear message to the City of Edmonton that Church Street has a lot of support for an official historic designation.
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: If you haven't visited our website in a while, now is the time! We have a sleek, modern, new look highlighting our content, ex… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News Highlights - Vol. 41, No. 2 (April 2020) - mailchi.mp/d9db2bec56c4/j… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: April 2020 - read it online/download the PDF: bmcnews.org LEGO Contest Problem Property Updates Lunar New Year D… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: February 2020 now online: Câhcacêp Art & Teahouse Opens in McCauley New ED at the EIC McCauley Cup 2019 Winter in Little Italy… 2 months ago