We have a growing photo set of the churches along 96 Street at our Facebook Page. You don’t have to “like” our page to view the photos, nor do you eve have to belong to Facebook in the first place. However, if you are on FB it would be great if you could join our page. We want to send a clear message to the City of Edmonton that Church Street has a lot of support for an official historic designation.
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News - October 2020 - Online Introducing Co*Lab Profile: Comedian Dan Taylor Review: Macarons & Goodies + more:… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: 2020 MCCAULEY CLEAN UP (ROUND 2) & LITTER BLITZ! Sept. 18 & 19 Place items in the alley behind your property by 9am on Sept.… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: From the Archives: This sweater-wearing sweetie attended Viva Italia, Viva Edmonton. From October, 2010. Read more: https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: May 2020 is online! * Coping During COVID-19 * Nesting for the Apocalypse * Benefits of Volunteering * Recipes, updates, & m… 5 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 7 months ago