On August 14 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @bmcnews: February 2020 now online: Câhcacêp Art & Teahouse Opens in McCauley New ED at the EIC McCauley Cup 2019 Winter in Little Italy… 10 hours ago
- RT @bmcnews: McCauley was a winter wonderland yesterday! The second annual Winter in Little Italy was a huge success. #yeg #yegdt #mccauley… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News Vol. 40, #8 Indoor Farmers Market Opens Problem Properties from two perspectives Urban Beekeeping Remember… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40, No. 6 (Oct. 2019) is online! News and views from McCauley and Boyle Street, including community league reports, event… 4 months ago
- Series: Transforming Religious Heritage Religious built heritage, from the time of New France to the present day, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago