Our next all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner will be on October 10, 2015 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., with a dance to follow! Join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @bmcnews: Check out our Facebook page for photos from the McCauley Annual Community Clean Up yesterday: facebook.com/pg/bmcnews/pho… #yeg #ye… 3 days ago
- RT @bmcnews: On June 15, The McCauley Litter Squad will activate in cooperation with the E4C and MCL's Annual Clean Up. Meet at McCauley Ap… 1 week ago
- RT @bmcnews: Bend it With the Beat yesterday in Giovanni Caboto Park - a soccer game between the EPS Downtown Division beat cops and neighb… 1 week ago
- RT @bmcnews: Check out our photos from the 38th Annual Ben Calf Robe Traditional Pow Wow! facebook.com/pg/bmcnews/pho… #yeg #mccauley #indigenou… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: The video features comments from MCL President Greg Lane - Councillor calls for a ‘SWAT team’ approach to Edmonton river valle… 1 month ago