Our next all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner will be on October 10, 2015 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., with a dance to follow! Join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40, No. 6 (Oct. 2019) is online! News and views from McCauley and Boyle Street, including community league reports, event… 1 month ago
- Series: Transforming Religious Heritage Religious built heritage, from the time of New France to the present day, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40 No. 5 is online! History Festival Includes Church Street Tour; Heart of the City 2019; Updates from Leagues, REACH, In… 2 months ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: I make it a point to try to go to Edmonton's Homeless Memorial every year. It always astounds me how we still have hom… 3 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Check out our Facebook page for photos from the McCauley Annual Community Clean Up yesterday: facebook.com/pg/bmcnews/pho… #yeg #ye… 4 months ago