Our next all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner will be on October 10, 2015 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., with a dance to follow! Join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News - October 2020 - Online Introducing Co*Lab Profile: Comedian Dan Taylor Review: Macarons & Goodies + more:… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: 2020 MCCAULEY CLEAN UP (ROUND 2) & LITTER BLITZ! Sept. 18 & 19 Place items in the alley behind your property by 9am on Sept.… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: From the Archives: This sweater-wearing sweetie attended Viva Italia, Viva Edmonton. From October, 2010. Read more: https://t.… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: May 2020 is online! * Coping During COVID-19 * Nesting for the Apocalypse * Benefits of Volunteering * Recipes, updates, & m… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 2 years ago