On August 14 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News - October 2020 - Online Introducing Co*Lab Profile: Comedian Dan Taylor Review: Macarons & Goodies + more:… 7 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: 2020 MCCAULEY CLEAN UP (ROUND 2) & LITTER BLITZ! Sept. 18 & 19 Place items in the alley behind your property by 9am on Sept.… 7 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: From the Archives: This sweater-wearing sweetie attended Viva Italia, Viva Edmonton. From October, 2010. Read more: https://t.… 7 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: May 2020 is online! * Coping During COVID-19 * Nesting for the Apocalypse * Benefits of Volunteering * Recipes, updates, & m… 11 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 1 year ago