On August 14 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @livingsanctuary: The 39th Annual Good Friday Way of the Cross happened this morning in the inner city, connecting faith and social just… 22 hours ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: Last night the GLOW lantern parade took over Boyle Street with "outer space" creations. Kudos to @quartersarts - hundr… 3 weeks ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: Photos from yesterday's McCauley Spring Fiesta 2019, featuring food, entertainment, cartooning, activities with @EPLdo… 3 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: One of the many highlights from the 40th Anniversary Gala on March 9, was the premiere of the new short documentary about the… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: Year of the Pig welcomed today in #ChinatownYEG: facebook.com/media/set/?set… #yeg #mccauley #lunarnewyear #yearofthepig 2 months ago