On August 14 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. join us in the basement of Sacred Heart Church of the First Peoples (10821 96 Street) for the Friends of Church Street All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! This is a fundraiser for the Church Street Fair, as well as a get together with wonderful people. We will serve gluten free and “regular” spaghetti, and the cheese will be added afterwards, not included. We will also have a vegetarian sauce! $15.00 a plate gives you spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and a drink. Families (of three or more – two adults and children up to tweens/early teens) for $35.00.
- RT @bmcnews: Year of the Pig welcomed today in #ChinatownYEG: facebook.com/media/set/?set… #yeg #mccauley #lunarnewyear #yearofthepig 1 week ago
- RT @bmcnews: A documentary is being produced about the paper's 40th anniversary. Here is the trailer for Boyle McCauley News: 40 Years - Th… 1 month ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: The 10th Annual McCauley Cup took place this afternoon, with a special opening ceremony. The event is a hockey game be… 1 month ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: Help support @bmcnews that gives a voice to people who would not have access to media. For only $10 you can purchase a… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: New McCauley Community Walking Map (including Boyle Street and Riverdale). Download one here: edmonton.ca/transportation… #yeg #y… 2 months ago