Mark Saturday, July 12, 2014 on your calendars! The first Church Street Festival will take place from noon-9 p.m. between 107A Avenue and 111 Avenue. Come and tour some of the historic churches, take part in activities, and have fun at the street dance which will cap the event! More details will be posted, so keep checking back!
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40, No. 6 (Oct. 2019) is online! News and views from McCauley and Boyle Street, including community league reports, event… 2 months ago
- Series: Transforming Religious Heritage Religious built heritage, from the time of New France to the present day, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40 No. 5 is online! History Festival Includes Church Street Tour; Heart of the City 2019; Updates from Leagues, REACH, In… 3 months ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: I make it a point to try to go to Edmonton's Homeless Memorial every year. It always astounds me how we still have hom… 4 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Check out our Facebook page for photos from the McCauley Annual Community Clean Up yesterday: facebook.com/pg/bmcnews/pho… #yeg #ye… 5 months ago