Mark Sunday, July 14 on your calendars! The first Church Street Festival will take place from 1-6 p.m. between 107A Avenue and 111 Avenue. Come and tour some of the historic churches, enjoy some lemonade, listen to strolling minstrels, and get to know the area better. More details will be posted as they become available!
- RT @bmcnews: February 2020 now online: Câhcacêp Art & Teahouse Opens in McCauley New ED at the EIC McCauley Cup 2019 Winter in Little Italy… 10 hours ago
- RT @bmcnews: McCauley was a winter wonderland yesterday! The second annual Winter in Little Italy was a huge success. #yeg #yegdt #mccauley… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News Vol. 40, #8 Indoor Farmers Market Opens Problem Properties from two perspectives Urban Beekeeping Remember… 1 month ago
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40, No. 6 (Oct. 2019) is online! News and views from McCauley and Boyle Street, including community league reports, event… 4 months ago
- Series: Transforming Religious Heritage Religious built heritage, from the time of New France to the present day, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago