Something we are really hoping for is an official historic designation of Church Street by the City of Edmonton. Here is an article from the Edmonton Journal, which was published on February 27, with some very encouraging news.
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40, No. 6 (Oct. 2019) is online! News and views from McCauley and Boyle Street, including community league reports, event… 2 months ago
- Series: Transforming Religious Heritage Religious built heritage, from the time of New France to the present day, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Vol. 40 No. 5 is online! History Festival Includes Church Street Tour; Heart of the City 2019; Updates from Leagues, REACH, In… 3 months ago
- RT @livingsanctuary: I make it a point to try to go to Edmonton's Homeless Memorial every year. It always astounds me how we still have hom… 4 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Check out our Facebook page for photos from the McCauley Annual Community Clean Up yesterday: facebook.com/pg/bmcnews/pho… #yeg #ye… 5 months ago