Something we are really hoping for is an official historic designation of Church Street by the City of Edmonton. Here is an article from the Edmonton Journal, which was published on February 27, with some very encouraging news.
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: If you haven't visited our website in a while, now is the time! We have a sleek, modern, new look highlighting our content, ex… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News Highlights - Vol. 41, No. 2 (April 2020) - mailchi.mp/d9db2bec56c4/j… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: April 2020 - read it online/download the PDF: bmcnews.org LEGO Contest Problem Property Updates Lunar New Year D… 4 weeks ago
- RT @bmcnews: February 2020 now online: Câhcacêp Art & Teahouse Opens in McCauley New ED at the EIC McCauley Cup 2019 Winter in Little Italy… 2 months ago