Something we are really hoping for is an official historic designation of Church Street by the City of Edmonton. Here is an article from the Edmonton Journal, which was published on February 27, with some very encouraging news.
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News - October 2020 - Online Introducing Co*Lab Profile: Comedian Dan Taylor Review: Macarons & Goodies + more:… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: 2020 MCCAULEY CLEAN UP (ROUND 2) & LITTER BLITZ! Sept. 18 & 19 Place items in the alley behind your property by 9am on Sept.… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: From the Archives: This sweater-wearing sweetie attended Viva Italia, Viva Edmonton. From October, 2010. Read more: https://t.… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: May 2020 is online! * Coping During COVID-19 * Nesting for the Apocalypse * Benefits of Volunteering * Recipes, updates, & m… 2 years ago
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 2 years ago