Something we are really hoping for is an official historic designation of Church Street by the City of Edmonton. Here is an article from the Edmonton Journal, which was published on February 27, with some very encouraging news.
- RT @bmcnews: May 2020 is online! * Coping During COVID-19 * Nesting for the Apocalypse * Benefits of Volunteering * Recipes, updates, & m… 3 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: We need your support to keep publishing great things about Boyle Street & McCauley! Toss Us Your Toonies - micro-donate a litt… 5 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: If you haven't visited our website in a while, now is the time! We have a sleek, modern, new look highlighting our content, ex… 5 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: Boyle McCauley News Highlights - Vol. 41, No. 2 (April 2020) - mailchi.mp/d9db2bec56c4/j… 5 months ago
- RT @bmcnews: April 2020 - read it online/download the PDF: bmcnews.org LEGO Contest Problem Property Updates Lunar New Year D… 5 months ago